Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Many Faces of Abraham


The "I'm on vacation and I can't believe you're feeding me peas!" face. (Needless to say he didn't eat them)

This appears to be the "how about no pictures now" face.

This is the "catch ya later need my beauty rest" face.

The "what up now! automatic sprinkler!" face. (Which he totally was for the first few months... see the onesie)

This, maybe one of my favorites, is the " I'm only four months and my dad just fed me vanilla icing while my mom wasn't watching..." face.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, the pics!!! He is precious! Can't wait to see you guys again soon - tell Aslan that Raider needs a playdate! Love, Lisa

Leslie and Wes said...

Hello Rachel! Thank you for your comment on our blog! I have actually been a lurker on yours for a while now, so I've been keeping up with what's going on with the Nadeaus. :) The boys are precious and I'm so glad you guys are doing well. I'm going to add your blog to our list! Love you guys!
~Leslie