Thursday, March 20, 2008

Party Weekend!!

First Let me say that... I AM DILATED!!! WOO-HOO!! For those readers not so much familiar with pregnancy lingo, this baby is getting ready to make his big entrance!!! But I do need him to wait until I get a few more things together :) I'm confident he will, but it is still exciting to know that my body is preparing and that will make the induction easier.
 
This past weekend my parents came up to finish Aslan's birthday celebrations and we had so much fun! Aslan asked for them all week and then when they arrived Saturday night, he was so excited. They took us to Chuck E. Cheese and we had so much fun. It was complete insanity with all sorts of kids and interesting types but, fun nonetheless.

The fun slide, please notice his cute new hair cut. 


Gramps helping him do the pound thingy.


He is riding the horse on Cinderella's carriage, not so much the ride but with Nana anything is possible.

The rocket ship, he wasn't real sure about this one.


No comments: