Friday, March 14, 2008

Caught Chocolate Handed!

The other day as I was in the kitchen doing dishes, I was thinking how lucky I am to have a toddler who doesn't really get into things he's not supposed to. I was thinking how good he is and how I  am just so lucky to be blessed with this fabulous little boy. And I am blessed, no matter what he does, but I was feeling particularly good about his behavior. Then... I decided to look at my "angel" to see what wonderful thing he was doing while I was in the other room. :) This is what I found...

My "angel" had dumped out all his books that I keep in this copper tin. Then he had stealthy stolen a chocolate chip cookie off the table that the neighbor had just brought over. He had made himself quite comfortable in this bin, eating his stolen goods and enjoying his movie when I found my little bit of perfection. I couldn't resist taking a picture, you can tell by the look on his face that he is completely aware of his deed and is probably wondering what my course of action will be. Unfortunately, he is too cute and I was too shocked to deliver any real punishment. 

So even at the discovery that my "angel" is a little more mischievous than I was willing to believe, I am so blessed. Now I must go, because at present, my "angel" has emptied the entire contents of my purse and wallet out onto the ground... seriously. 

7 comments:

dp said...

stealth, huh?
wonder where he picked that up from...

Anonymous said...

that is too funny! uh, rachel, is that a toilet in the background?

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

Hahaha!!! Yes it is a toilet. But there is a good reason that there is a toilet in the middle of our living room. We are trying to get Aslan used to it, up to this point he was afraid to even sit on it. But he is getting used to it now! haha funny that you noticed that! :)

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

p.s. he doesn't actually use-use it right now. he is just learning to be comfortable sitting on it with his clothes on. thought I should clarify that :)

rebekah said...

sneaky sneaky! but he's so adorable with chocolate all over his face don't you think?
and on the subject of potty training, i heard about this crazy book where you potty train in a day. you devote an entire day to your child. he walks around naked all day and somehow, he's taught to potty train. crazy huh?

rebekah said...

sneaky sneaky! but he's so adorable with chocolate all over his face don't you think?
and on the subject of potty training, i heard about this crazy book where you potty train in a day. you devote an entire day to your child. he walks around naked all day and somehow, he's taught to potty train. crazy huh?

Jatin Sethi said...

happy chocolate day to my love