Monday, January 21, 2008

The spoon, the snow and my burgeoning baby bump.

Finally Aslan has showed real interest in using his spoon and fork! Not that I have been impatient for this because I knew he would do it when he was ready. He hates for his hands and face to be messy with food and is usually too impatient to fuss with his utensils. But I got him a really cute spoon and fork with animals on them and he loves them. Last night he ate macaroni and cheese with his fork and this morning it was Frosted Flakes with his spoon~ WOO HOO! I'm so proud! He did so good... and while I am truly excited it's a little bitter sweet. My boy is growing so fast and mostly it seems impossible that he should be able to do this :(  But I am so proud!





The rest is continued on the next post, I can't figure out how to get all the pictures loaded on one page :( oh well. ( Next on the agenda~potty training... very scary!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I canNOT believe what a big boy Aslan is becoming! He is so sweet and I love the whale jammies...where did you find those?

AnneB said...

Way to go Aslan!