Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Funny, these were taken right before we got married :) You can tell because we are kissing in most pictures ;)



This one is my favorite


This next one is cute but I was laughing and therefore having a hard time concentrating on the kiss :) It's a process that requires a bit of concentration if it is to be done correctly ;)

Someone recently said that we haven't changed a bit. Uh, well, I disagree :) For one thing my hair color has changed and I've had two kids... pretty sure that changes things.
But regardless of the changes, and we've had a few, here we are-together and celebrating.


2 comments:

danielle said...

Rachel and Clint, Happy Anniversary! Your marriage is a beautiful thing to see from the outside, so I'm sure that it must be even better belonging to it. Maybe that doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you will know what I mean. Your words here constantly encourage me and challenge me. Thank you for sharing your heart so often and openly!
Danielle

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! One more change you forgot to mention... Clint's earring! I think that changed for the better, don't you :)