Friday, December 19, 2008

"To Him be the Glory"

We are home! And in true form we came in with a bang. Moved into one house and 48 hours later moved into another. The first was terrible! The second, perfect !! Thanks to the Lord and my brave husband for always taking such good care of our family. I love him!
Also, Belle Aire welcomed us with open arms and has loved on us non stop!! I almost forgot what that was like. We have been visited by friends and invited over for dinner and really, been saturated with so much support. I love our church family.

There are little things we miss about Louisville, and I definitely miss the friends we made and the community we lived in. But truth be told, this is our home and to me, it is further confirmed by the Lord bringing us back. Louisville is filled with great people and nice churches, but our hearts were restless for our church family. Hindsight is 20/20 right, probably a dumb cliche but still true. We learned so much from our life there, I wouldn't trade it for the world. But I'm glad it's over :)


We will post pictures soon of the house and children. Oh one thing that makes me sad about leaving Louisville, we miss Daniel Patterson! Come see us soon dp!!!!

"But may the God of all grace, who called us to eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen!!" 1 peter 5:10

1 comment:

dp said...

And I miss the Nadeaus! Reminded of that every time I see a Kia sleuthing around Louisville :)

This is the first I've heard of the house-switching. Glad to hear you found a place. Hope to see ya'll soon. Tell everyone at BAB I said hello.

Love you guys, dp