Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's been real...

it's been fun~

but it has not been real fun.

So I guess the reality is, my excitement around leaving Louisville has been a bit juvenile. But I must admit I feel like a little kid at Christmas for sure! I am so excited to go home to a place and church that I love and that truly love our family.

However, I am thankful for our time here at the grand ole' southern seminary. I praise God for the way He has changed and molded us. We have met some interesting and very wonderful people. I feel like we are leaving completely different people than when we arrived. And I am thankful for the Lord's infinite sovereignty and lovingkindess to our family.

I also can not wait to get out of here!!!!!! So thank you Jesus for the next step and thank you to all the friends that blessed us immensely in our time here.

Farewell Louisville!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.