Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Boys

These are some amazing pictures taken by an amazing photographer and godly woman. We had the pleasure of staying with The Moore family in Murfreesboro a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful time. Lisa also took our wedding pictures and has been a huge encouragement to us over the years. I was inspired as I recently watched her in her home~she is a spiritual giant and I look forward to her future influence on my life. We love you Moore family!

These were actually at 4 weeks, which was almost 3 weeks ago! The time is flying by and he has changed already. But he is a big boy!! At his 4week check-up he was almost 11 pounds and is almost too big for 0-3mo clothes. I love it!

Here they are, my precious boys.





3 comments:

Keva said...

oh my, I could just squeeze them. Aslan has the greatest hair, Clint should be proud. Love you.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys - hope you are doing well. Ben & B's wedding was this weekend - beautiful! Come see us! Tell A&A we love 'em!
The Moore's

AnneB said...

such wonderful photos! They are absolutely adorable boys and I just had to giggle when I saw Abraham's chubby cheeks! I am sure they are so fun to kiss on! congrats on the big boy! Ezra is probably twice as long as Abraham...but I doubt he weighs as much. he looks like a long lean string bean...I must have skim milk! But it appears you have some very creamy whole milk:):)