Saturday, May 3, 2008

3 Weeks Already!

Well it seems that I can't figure out how to turn off the underline deal. So I will keep this short.
The first week home was difficult and full of unexpected pressures and adjustments. But by week 2, things began to level out and everyday is better and better. Aslan is amazing and loves his baby brother! I couldn't be more proud of him, thanks be to God. We have been praying for his adjustment for the past 9 months and the Lord has been faithful to answer our prayers.

So here is our precious Abraham over the past few weeks.


Of course (notice no underline... weird), we are using the swing and he loves it.
Look at how cute his chubby cheeks are!

The three most important people in my life being incredibly sweet. I love being the mother of boys!

My beautiful Aslan. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures! Abraham is a beautiful boy! I'm so happy everyone is adjusting well. Hope to talk to you soon. I love you!
~Bonnie

rebekah said...

a) abrahman is absolutely precious (but of course, you already knew that)

b) aslan looks SO MUCH like clint...soon, it will be like looking into a mirror when they see one another!

i hope you had a glorious mother's day! you totally deserve it! i love you!