Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ready or Not!!!!

So I am sitting in the hospital watching a documentary on Anna Nicole Smith (quality I know). I am sporting the ever fashionable, always vogue hospital gown and I have officially lost my ankles! We got here at 6:30am and got all settled in. I have a great nurse and now just hoping to see the doctor soon. Crazy!!

Also, my contractions are making their presence known. :) That is a good thing, I think :) We are just praying that everything goes well and quick! Love you all!! We will keep you posted.

4 comments:

dp said...

Online while in labor...

Rachel Nadeau | taking her commitment to blogging to a whole new level!

Coppenger said...

I'm so glad you are there and that y'all have a great nurse. I was praying that exact prayer for you this morning while I was up with Josiah!! God is great! I can't wait till the little man is finally here. You are going to do a great job, Rachel!!

Anonymous said...

praying for ya'll...and easy delievery and safe birth of Abraham...and for your joy to not be able to be contained!! cannot wait to meet him! ready and waiting to help in whatever way needed!!

love,
lindsay swartz

Keva said...

Yeaaa! Congrats! I am so happy for you and Clint and Aslan. Looking forward to hearing all the details, yes all the details since I have missed out on this glorious arrival. Praying for all FOUR of you!

K