Wednesday, September 2, 2009

mY FiRst dAy oF sCHooL

It was wonderful!

I was scared to death :)

Everything has changed. I have changed. I called my friend Amanda who started back this past summer and she just laughed. We decided that we are way more cool than we were when we were there last :)

But really, it was so good. I loved every second of it. I have forgotten how excited I get over the education process. All of my classes are filled with fun little projects and group work.

We get cute stuff at the end of the semester to take for our future classrooms :0
I am all about cute stuff!

But I just kept thinking about my little boys at home, thinking about how even though I am missing 2 days of every week with them, I will be able to help Clint give them such a neat future.

But I have to tell you, I got home and wondered if they had actually missed me? The girls who are staying here, playing with them are amazing and they absolutely love each other :) I kinda can't believe it! Praise God!

I am thrilled to be in my life right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful to hear Rachel! I am really happy for you.

Danielle said...

I am soooo PROUD of you!!!