Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Off To Florida!

Today Aslan and I are leaving to go to Nashville to spend the night with my parents. I know Martha and Aslan will have a grand time playing tonight. Then early tomorrow morning we will be flying to Jacksonville Fl!! I am so excited to just be in my home city I can hardly stand it. I love Florida. I am also looking forward to seeing the best friend I've ever had (besides Jesus and my husband of course) Karen Spain Roy! She has been through so much with me and has remained very near and dear to my heart. Then we are driving to Screven, Ga which is where my mom and Granny Lord live. This happens to be the smallest town I've ever seen, with only one red light and a post office. It's the first time I've spent any time there in a very long time. I'm praying that we will have a wonderful time visiting and... learning to knit! That may indeed be the high light of the trip for me ;) Not really but I am looking forward to it and am very hopeful that it will be a great trip. Pictures soon to follow... 

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna and I learned to knit last month and we're addicted! Love it! I'm already on my third project. Have a wonderful trip! Love, Lisa

Unknown said...

Ok, I am excited about your trip but I am also ready for a new blog... we need an update on Abraham and Aslan, pleaseandthankyou!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.